Starr offers courses and trainings designed to enable schools, crisis teams, child and family counselors, and private practitioners help traumatized children and families. Attend a conference, earn your Certified Trauma Practitioner Certification, take an online course, book a training at your school or organization, or use an intervention program. Click on a link below to find out more!
Blogs and Focus Articles
- BLOG: 10 Thing Every Teacher Needs to Know About Trauma
- BLOG: Childhood Trauma: Expert Answers to Real Questions
- BLOG: 10 Things Every Educator Needs to Know to Create a Trauma Informed School
- FOCUS: Could Childhood Trauma Be Lurking in Your School, Too?
- Blog Archive
- Focus Article Archives
- Children of Trauma course
- Structured Sensory Interventions course
- Putting It All Together course
- Psychophysiology of Trauma course
- What Every Teacher Needs to Know About Childhood Trauma
- Remembering Trauma