Certified Trauma Practitioner-Clinical
TLC is pleased to provide those who work in a clinical setting with an opportunity to complete Level-1 Certification requirements in an independent study in the comfort of your own home. Save time and money by selecting this option!
The following items are included in this Level-1 eCertification:
- Children of Trauma online course
View Dr. Caelan Soma’s full-day presentation. Take this foundation course first.
- Healing the Experience of Trauma online course
View Dr. Caelan Soma’s full-day presentation. Take this course second.
- Psychophysiology of Trauma online course
This course focuses on understanding the physiology of trauma by understanding the normal life-preserving survival responses of “flight/fight/freeze” in an individual and how it fulfills nature’s species-preserving function.
- Expressive Art Therapy online course
This course will take you into the experiential world and work of expressive arts.
- Putting It All Together
A video presentation of a live TLC training that takes you on an experiential journey from assessment to closure that is intended to support your clinical implementation of the TLC trauma intervention programs.
- Level-1 Exam
A requirement for Certification is completion of the online exam. Finish in your own time-frame in the comfort of your own home. No CEs available for the exam.
• Children of Trauma Guidebook PDF
• Healing the Experience of Trauma Activities PDF
• A CE certificate can be downloaded after successful completion of each course.