Starr's Certified Trainers are ready to bring specialized, trauma focused and resilience based training to your school, agency or organization. Located throughout the United States and Canada, our certified trainers will meet you where you need them most – providing the trainings listed below individually or as part of our trauma practitioner certification program.
- Children of Trauma and Resilience
- Healing Trauma and Restoring Resilience in Schools
- Resetting for Resilience
- Structured Sensory Interventions II
- Trauma Informed Resilient Schools
- Adults in Trauma
- After the Crisis: TECIP
- Early Childhood Trauma Informed and Resilience Focused Care
- Glasswing Racial Healing
- Group Strategies & Interventions
- LGBT Youth: From Trauma to Belonging
- Mind Body Skills for Emotional Regulation
- Practicing Resilience: Essential Self-Care Strategies for Helping Professionals
- Putting it All Together
- Response Ability Pathways (RAP)
- Sexual Abuse
- Training of Trainers: Starr Commonwealth Certified Trainer
- Trauma Informed, Resilience Focused Assessment & Differential Diagnosis
Benefits of Training at Your School, Agency or Organization
- Pick dates to fit your schedule
- Save on travel expenses
- More staff can be trained at once
- Specific issues can be addressed in a confidential manner
- Invite other agencies, schools and organizations
- Courses are approved by select continuing education providers
Time Tested Results
Part of Starr Commonwealth’s mission is to increase accessibility to evidence based, trauma informed and resilience focused intervention services for children and families in school, agency and community settings. Since 1990, we have trained thousands of professionals and organizations across the country, many of which have gone on to become Certified Trauma Practitioners or accredited Trauma Informed Organizations.
Starr’s trainings help school staff, crisis teams, child and family counselors, and mental health practitioners build resilience in children and families. Our strategies are adaptable across diverse populations, and we are here to meet you where you need us most.
Schedule a Training Today
If you are interested in arranging an on-site training at your organization, contact us toll-free at 1-800-837-5591, locally at 517-629-5591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.