Starr Commonwealth has been recognized among other child-caring organizations as a leader in strength-based practices for youth.
Here we have collected all of our informational articles, press releases, publications and more to let you know all about the influence of Starr.
You can also get news updates from Starr through our blog.
Here we have press releases about current happenings at Starr, including grants, acquisitions and more.
- Chemical Bank grant supports Starr Battle Creek program - 8/3/15
- Starr Summer Youth Festival on July 25 - 7/23/15
- Starr names Elizabeth Carey President and CEO - 5/22/15
- Dr. Martin Mitchell announces his retirement - 1/7/15
- Starr announces new partnership for residential programming - 11/3/14
- Starr receives a donation from Chemical Bank - 9/15/14
- Starr welcomes undocumented children in need - 8/11/14
- Starr receives $250,000 grant for building renovations for the Montcalm Day School - 8/30/13
- Starr Founder's Day 2013 speakers are announced - 8/23/13
Media Contacts and Speaker Requests
We encourage media to inquire about Starr's unique programming, treatment methods, success stories and what we mean when we say, "We See Something Good in Every Child."
If you have any questions or are looking for experts to help speak about issues related to child care and youth development, please contact us.
We can assist you by offering licensed and experienced professionals to talk about a variety of issues related to our programs, child care, neurological disorders and more.
Director of Communications
13725 Starr Commonwealth Road
Albion, MI 49224