Scholarships and Grants
Starr Commonwealth is committed to helping children and families succeed. Our educational and treatment programs are just a start. Many students want to continue their education, and we're able to help their dreams come true through many scholarship funds. We encourage our alumni to apply for scholarships through Starr, and we will try our best to assist them in their educational needs.
- Please print, fill out and submit this Scholarship Application by mail or fax to the scholarship office.
- If you wish to fill out the scholarship application electronically, please download, fill out electronically, print and mail to the scholarship office.
13725 Starr Commonwealth Road
Albion, MI 49224
- Scholarship applications for four-year colleges and universities are due June 1.
- Scholarship applications for two-year community colleges or vocational programs are due August 1.
If you have questions, please contact Scholarship Coordinator Michelle Cooper at 517.630.2549 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all the generous donors and friends who support Starr with scholarship gifts that make our students' continued success possible.
Starr Commonwealth Scholarships:
- Charles & Evelyn Munford Scholarship
- Christian & Emma L. Breisch Scholarship
- Clyde & Kathy LeTarte Scholarship Endowment
- Collins Carter Scholarship
- Dwight & Jane Weber Scholarship
- Earl F. & V. Eileen Payne Scholarship
- F. Floyd Kent Scholarship
- Floyd Starr Scholarship
- Frederick J. & Anne I. Raisch Scholarship
- Harry C. Moores Scholarship
- Herbert J. & Ruth Ann Richmond Scholarship
- John D. & Ruth Gillman Scholarship
- Lou Ann & Russ Mawby Scholarship
- Mildred J. Carter Scholarship
- Miriam & Samuel Crowder Scholarship
- Richard A. & Clara M. Patterson Scholarship Endowment
- Ruth N. & William B. Pierce Scholarship
- Thomas Metz Kent Scholarship
- Thomas T. Lloyd Scholarship
- Timothy A. Ness Scholarship
- Wayne L. Yanz Scholarship
For Tomorrow's Children Grants
The For Tomorrow's Children Fund was established in 1988 in honor of the 75th anniversary of Starr Commonwealth serving children and families. Intended to provide a specific fund for Starr employees to direct their charitable support of the organization, the fund is open to anyone for donations. The fund awards grants for projects and needs of Starr alumni that may not fall under the scholarship guidelines. Recent grants have been awarded for legal fees, special camp attendance, and other projects not traditionally served by the Starr scholarship funds.